Enjoy flavorful, in-season peaches with this Southern favorite that pairs perfectly with ice cream!
via Southern Living
Cooking time: 10 mins
Standby time: 45-50 mins
Total: 55-60 mins
- 1 3/4 pounds fresh peaches sliced
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz salted butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Let's make it!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter and pour it into an 11 x 7 baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, vanilla, and milk. Pour the mixture over butter.
- Gently place the peached on top of the mixture.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- Choose to sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Fresh Peaches Available for Purchase:
Organic Yellow Peaches from Ken’s Top Notch
Organic White Peaches from Ken's Top Notch
Organic Yellow Peaches from Jimenez Family Farm